- 8" x 15.5" x 2.5" thick. Several different molds are used to avoid any obvious repetition in paver pattern.
- For estimating purposes use a factor of 1.16 pavers per square foot if installing with solid coverage. We recommend adding 5% additional pieces for waste and cuts during installation.
- Easily installed as part of any existing landscape design, requiring only a coarse sand base over firm, level ground. Due to their larger surface area, these pavers don't move or settle as easily as smaller, brick-style pavers
- Compared to poured concrete walkways or smaller brick-style pavers, installation is less costly and labor-intensive.
- Big Grass is the only US source for these Wood Grain Concrete Pavers.
- We ship from our San Antonio, TX warehouse using an economical freight consolidator. For example, approximate freight charges for a crated order of 100 paver pieces with lift gate service (2300 lbs approx.) for the following cities are: Portland OR: $450, Los Angeles CA: $395, Dallas TX: $310, Miami FL: $450, Atlanta GA: $365, Boston MA: $600.
- A sample paver may be ordered on-line or by calling us at (210) 735-7999. Samples are shipped using UPS Ground services. Costs to ship a single paver sample and domestic shipping (mainland lower 48 states only) are credited to your purchase of 75 pieces or more.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight shipping quote. Please include address, quantity, whether the shipping destination is residential or commercial and if a dock or forklift is available for off-loading. Lift gate services are charged by the freight carrier at a rate of $75 to $85.