Rainwater Harvesting - Ong Jars
Ong® jars are the attractive alternative to plastic and metal rainwater collection vessels, collecting hundreds of gallons of rainwater while adding dramatic style to landscapes, patios or entryways.Ong® Jar Sizes:
- Large Ong: approximately 56"w x 44"h (450 gallons)
- Tall Ong: approximately 40"w x 51"h (240 gallons)j
- Small Ong: approximately 42"w x 32"h (160 gallons)
- Mini-Tall Ong: approximately 33"w x 39"h (115 gallons)
Color Options: Ong® jars are available unstained or, for the same price, stained and sealed to complement your landscape design. An additional interior sealant helps protect the exterior finish. Pricing includes one color ($50 for an additional color).
Material and Fittings: Made from dense concrete, Ong® jars feature hose faucet fittings, drain plugs, galvanized or decorative hardwood tops for customized downspout penetration.
Covers and Inserts: Each vessel includes a galvanized metal lid for easy downspout insertion. Rain chains and drop-in metal debris filter baskets are available.
Ong® jars may be purchased online or by calling 1-210-735-7999.
We deliver and install regionally and ship nationwide.
- Prices do not include shipping and delivery. Our Big Grass team will provide you shipping prices and delivery options upon completion of your purchase. Questions? Please call 1-210-735-7999.
Because Ong® jars are a rainwater harvesting product, they are sales tax-exempt with a signed tax waiver affidavit.
Ong® jars are carefully handmade by artisans and skilled craftsmen, so natural variations in size and shape will occur. These variations are an intrinsic part of the Ong® jars natural beauty, making these pieces unique works of art. Find more information, eco-facts, and online resources at OngJar.com.