- Ong™ Jar Home
- The Ong® Story
- Photo Gallery
- Select & Design
- Buy Now
- Delivery & Placement
- Use & Care
- Rebate Programs
Why Harvest Rainwater?
“Catching rainwater for use in the garden is my way of being a good steward of a God-given resource. Having a beautiful jar to catch the water adds a wonderful artistic element to the equation.”
Proud Ong™ owner and community leader
- Water harvested for landscape irrigation conserves and replaces our precious groundwater resources.
- Rainwater captured and stored during downpours helps overwhelmed municipal storm water systems, minimizes runoff and prevents landscape erosion.
- Watering with a hose attached to an Ong™ jar is allowed anytime in drought-prone areas, while municipal water use is often restricted.
- Targeted watering tailored to each plant’s needs conserves more water than broadcast sprinkling.
- Pure rainwater and AC condensation is more plant-friendly than chlorinated municipal water.
- With proper filtration, harvested rainwater can be used for household purposes.*