Wood Grain Concrete Plank, unstained
Handmade in Thailand, these beautiful and highly versatile wood grain concrete planks are the sustainable, do-it-yourself alternative for popular plank walls, floors and patios. They are also suitable for covering existing concrete slabs, lending an inspired look to tired, concrete patios.
Big Grass is the only US source for these Wood Grain Concrete Planks.
Download our PDF on Landscape Materials and Design Ideas!
Composition and color
- The robust grain pattern is created using latex molds of heavily weathered teak wood planks, lending natural, long-lasting sophistication to retaining walls, feature walls, bathroom floors and walls, or pool surrounds. Several different molds are used to avoid obvious grain pattern repetition.
- The concrete material is wire-reinforced within the plank for additional strength and longevity.
- The pavers are offered in unstained, light gray concrete.
- Custom color staining and sealing after installation is easily accomplished using concrete stain/sealant products available at home improvement stores. This coloring and sealing step also provides protection for outdoor use in areas of freezing temperatures. Apply using thin-set mortar.
Dimensions and installation
- Dimensions: 38" L x 8" W x 1" thick. 2.1 sq. ft./plank.
- For quantity estimating, divide your project square footage by 2.1 sq./t plank.
- Cut and form as necessary with a standard wet saw or angle grinder.
- Not suitable for use as a paver material unless applied over existing concrete substrate.
PRICING & SHIPPING
A sample paver may be ordered online or by calling us at (210) 735-7999. To order a single sample online, please enter 1 in the quantity field above. This piece will ship at UPS ground rates. Project quantity orders will ship via freight at MUCH lower per/piece rates.
We ship from our San Antonio, TX warehouse using an economical freight consolidator.
For a shipping quote for your specific address, contact us at email@example.com. Please provide the delivery address (indicate commercial or residential), the quantity of pavers needed for your project, and whether a dock or forklift is available for off-loading. Freight quotes will include lift gate service unless you indicate that you have a forklift or dock for off-loading at the destination. Lift gate services are charged by the freight carrier at a rate of $75 to $85.
Please read the information above regarding estimating project quantities needed, freight,