Several different molds are used to avoid any obvious repetition in paver pattern.
- Dimensions: 31.5" L x 7" (W-narrow end) 12" (W-wide end) x 2" D
- Easily installed as part of any existing landscape design, requiring only a coarse sand base and your imagination.
- Compared to poured concrete walkways, installation is less labor-intensive and expensive, and much less damaging to existing landscapes.
- Environmentally friendly, these pavers can be easily removed and rearranged.
- Long-lasting, wire-reinforced concrete ensures that pavers remain intact over time.
- For estimating purposes, 1.4 pavers are required per 1 foot of walkway.
- A curving walkway's length can best be estimated by laying a garden hose along the desired path, marking the beginning and end points on the hose, then measuring the distance between marks on the straightened hose.
- Big Grass Living is the only U.S.source for Wandering Path Pavers.
- We ship from our San Antonio, TX warehouse using an economical freight consolidator. Approximate freight charges for a crated order of 40 paver pieces with lift gate service (1700 lbs approx.) for the following cities are: Portland OR: $435, Los Angeles CA: $375, Dallas TX: $265, Miami FL: $430, Atlanta GA: $350, Boston MA: $550., Santa Fe: $415, Denver: $335, Long Island: $545.
- Please inquire for a shipping quote for your specific address.
- A sample paver may be ordered on-line or by calling us at (210) 735-7999. Samples are shipped using UPS Ground services. Costs to ship a single paver sample and domestic shipping (mainland lower 48 states only) are credited to your purchase of 75 pieces or more.
Dimensions: 31.5" L x 7" (W-narrow end) 12" (W-wide end) x 2" D. Weight is 39 lbs per piece.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight shipping quote. Please include quantity, delivery address and whether address is for a commercial or residential property. Also, please indicate if a forklift is available for unloading, otherwise lift gate fees will apply.