These beautiful and highly versatile molded concrete pavers are the sustainable, do-it-yourself alternative to typical flagstone, manufactured pavers or formed and poured concrete patios and walkways. Hand-made in Thailand, their robust grain pattern is created using latex molds of heavily weathered teak wood, lending natural, long-lasting sophistication to your garden, patior, poolside or entryway.They are pre-stained in a medium brown color, but may be further stained or sealed using widely available water-based deck stains or concrete sealer.
If you wish to order a single sample piece please enter 1 in the quantity field. This piece will ship at UPS ground rates. Project quantity orders will ship via our freight consolidator at MUCH lower per/piece rates.
For quantity orders, please request a freight quote to your destination via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the delivery address (indicate commercial or residential) and quantity of pavers needed for your project. Freight quotes will include lift gate service unless you indicate that you have a forklift or dock for off loading at the destination.
Please read below for further information regarding estimating project quantities needed, freight, ordering and basic installation instructions.
- 8" x 15.5" x 2" thick. Several different molds are used to avoid any obvious repetition in paver pattern.
- For estimating purposes use a factor of 1.16 pavers per square foot if installing with solid coverage. We recommend adding 5% additional pieces to your order for waste and cuts during installation.
- Easily installed as part of any existing landscape design, requiring only a coarse sand base over firm, level ground. Due to their larger surface area, these pavers don't move or settle as easily as smaller, brick-style pavers.
- They can be cut with a standard wet saw or angle grinder.
- Compared to poured concrete walkways or smaller brick-style pavers, installation is less costly and labor-intensive.
- Big Grass is the only US source for these Wood Grain Concrete Pavers.
- We ship from our San Antonio, TX warehouse using an economical freight consolidator.
- To estimate shipping charges to your location, please use these example destinations for approximate freight charges for a crated order of 100 paver pieces with lift gate service (2000 lbs approx.) to these cities: Portland OR: $450, Los Angeles CA: $395, Dallas TX: $310, Denver CO: $385, Miami FL: $450, Atlanta GA: $365, Boston MA: $600. These charges can vary over time due to available cargo space, fuel charges and time of year.
- We are happy to provide a freight quote for your project. Please inquire with your address, whether a business or residential and the quantity of pavers needed.
- A sample paver may be ordered on-line or by calling us at (210) 735-7999. Samples are shipped using UPS Ground services.
Email us at email@example.com for a freight shipping quote. Please include address, quantity, whether the shipping destination is residential or commercial and if a dock or forklift is available for off-loading. Lift gate services are charged by the freight carrier at a rate of $75 to $85.