- Ong™ Jar Home
- The Ong® Story
- Photo Gallery
- Select & Design
- Buy Now
- Delivery & Placement
- Use & Care
- Rebate Programs
Select & Design Your Ong® Jar
Ong® jars are highly versatile – we’re available to consult with you!
- Place Ong® jars under downspouts or roof valleys or use them with rain chains in residential, public or commercial spaces*.
- Consider available space, the roof area to be drained, and landscape and architectural design options.
- Ong® jars are typically used with a handheld or resting hose for landscape watering.
- The vessels accommodate AC drain lines and can be integrated into larger rainwater harvesting systems.
- Ong® jars also make eye-catching fountain features and planters.
* Compared to translucent plastic vessels, the opaque concrete Ong® jar resists algae growth
Four options for both large and small spaces and roof areas.
*Dimensions and volumes are approximate. Jar width is measured at its widest, height is measured from the shoulder. Rim height is an additional 2".
Our palette accomodates a variety of landscape and architectural designs.
- Coffee Brown: This dark stain will vary in intensity and include some lighter brown areas.
- Jade Green: Primarily green in appearance, this stain may include some amber and light brown effects.
- Copper Patina: This weathered copper verdigris stain may show variations in intensity and can include light grays.
- Light Brown: Similar in appearance to weathered bronze, this stain can include green, light gray and amber effects.
- One custom stain color
- A galvanized metal lid
- A standard hose faucet fitting with brass faucet
- A half-inch threaded drain plug
- Drop-in metal debris filter basket to prevent mosquito breeding
- Decorative rain chains (widely available online)